After three posts about what GC is NOT — let's talk about what it actually is.
Generative Change is the art of working with your whole self.
Not just your thoughts. Not just your emotions. Not just your body.
All three — together.
In chess terms: imagine your preparation is perfect, your intuition is sharp, and your body is calm and ready. All three firing at the same time. That is the Generative State.
GC is the practice of getting there reliably — and staying there when it matters most.
It was developed by Robert Dilts and Stephen Gilligan, two of the world's leading minds in human performance. I discovered it and knew immediately — this is what chess players need.
This is what we explore here. Welcome to the journey. ♟️

1 comment:
The moment I encountered GC I recognised something I had been searching for without knowing it. Chess trains the mind in extraordinary ways — but it rarely trains the whole person. The mind, the emotions, the body — in GC we work with all three as one system. And the results speak for themselves.
Post a Comment